parts to the Specmash, PC are a design office, research division
and labs, and a pilot-production plant with both testing tools and area
of its own. All types of activities of and by the Specmash have been
duly licensed and certified.
Presently, the Specmash, PC
boasts up-to-date design&technology, trial&research and
1968, the company has developed and provided for line-production by
the industry involved manufacturers of the following items adopted by
the Russian army:
products developed, piloted and tested during the transitional industrial
conversion period, are the following:
- the T-80, T-80R, T-80RV, T-80U tanks;
- the Pion and Malka self-propelled gun mounts, the S-300V antiaircraft
missile package, the Ladoga highly protected vehicle, the K-21 multi-purpose
- the UDM-2 multi-purpose road-maker;
- the TMK-3 and BTM-MМ trench-makers.
- 12 types of the Kirovets-industrial-tractor-based road building
- 60 to 160-ton load capable mobile gasser-oiler drilling and overhaul
- the 80-ton capable SGK-80R highly mobile tracked crane;
- the SM-100 self-propelled tracked vehicle.
the principal developer and holder of original design and construction
documents, the Specmash, PC provides a number of the industry-engaged
manufacturers and Russian Ministry of Defence repair factories with
the design packages and as-built documentation they need.
than 500 inventor certificates and 41 patents obtained by the Specmash,
PC, bear witness to high quality, advanced technical level and novelty
of the company's developments.
1932, number of items designed the company's design office, has grown to reach 142
pieces, of which 74 have been serial-produced. 18 developments were awarded State
prizes and awards.